An interoffice memo template is a written communication document used to contain a statement or information to communicate between two parties within office in organization. This memo is short form of letter, specifically it may often for communication within office.
Practically, an interoffice memo may address – particular person or position. The key purpose of this document is to communicating the important message with liquating important information to addressed person or department.
” Key aim of the interoffice Memo (memorandum) is liquating included information to addressed person – Not to persuade”
This memo template having only some basic elements such as:
- Sender information. Sender name, contact number, department, email address etc.
- Receiver information. As same, receiver name, contact number, department, email address etc.
- In the memo, date is one of the important details through the receiver can understand the priority. If the issue / subject is still pending.
- Same as letter formation, the subject is brief details which address the key matter of the topic.
- Main body. Herein, all the details which sender expecting to deliver to their receiver can input. The key information / brief details with specific information may needs to deliver in this section.
The information may consist in the memo should be – brief and specific. Mean it should be address key information in short message.
|To: Receiptant Name|
|From: Your Name|
|1 Description ……………………………………………………..|
|2 Description ……………………………………………………..|
|3 Description ……………………………………………………..|
Simple Interoffice memo template
Using this interoffice memo template, you can deliver your message to your colleagues within the organization. Professionally, it may help to deliver memo in straight forward way with key information that needs to deliver to addressed person.
This memo can be use when:
- Whenever you expecting to deliver some important information with short message.
- To keep the communicate with, the memo is simple and unique formation.
- It may save the time of the peoples as well as keep live the communication.
- When you expect the communicate should be establish formally, the interoffice memo is much professional approach.
- It may provide a standard formatting; the professional views are keep formation of documentation when you are communicating with anyone.
This interoffice memo template much helpful to conveying messages within the office. The document carries important message which is deliver to addressed person with proper way. If you are not sure how to prepare this memo, you can download it and modify as suitable for your business office.
Example Interoffice memo template excel
In professional environment, interoffice conversations are common and usual. When single department needs some information from another department. The verbal communication never gives an assurance to complete the motive.
Hence, either you write a letter or send the memo. However, the letter typically uses, when the subject matter wants to explain too long. Even memo gives an instant and short information. Usually, where you can explain your needs in brief. Overall’ the memo much helpful to communicating within organization.
If maintenance needs a MSDS (Material safety data sheet) of any chemical to perform their task. They can send “Memo” to get this document from purchase department.
To: Purchase department
From: Maintenance dept.
CC: Store Dept.
Subject: MSDS of “ABC Chemical”
Kindly send us material safety data sheet of the “ABC Chemical”, which is use at “XYZ equipment”. We having a maintenance schedule on mm/dd/yyyy of “xyz equipment”, and we need it before mm/dd/yyyy.
This is actually, simple memo where you can send the details of your requirements that necessary to complete the task on time. The CC is also can send to store department, in case they have information or safety data sheet of this materials, they can also take the attention.
Interoffice memo template for excel
This is unique interoffice memo, that may help to conveying information within the office. This landscape formation is simple. But much helpful when you want to establish as well continue the communication within the office. The memo is formal document that gives an assurance that the receiver will be act professionally.
Creating a standard format of interoffice memo
If you wish to create an official document which may help you to manage your communication easily. Here some points that may help you to create a simple interoffice memo.
- At the top of the document, you have to describe the specific heading. Such as “interoffice memo” or just “memo”. The font of this document should be smaller than the heading that much highlight header.
- Communication general details. Typically, some details are general when you are using an email, letter or memo. Such as date, subject, source of the memo, receiver name, sender details etc.
- Overview the contents. This is actually main body of the message. Where you can explain the key information that you expecting to deliver this memo.
- Close the document. At the end of the memo, you have to describe brief overview of the memo.
- CC (Carbon Copy). This is actually optional for the formal document. When you are sending the copy to third person as CC, mean you also expecting to join the conversation or inform the matter of communication.