The remittance advice template is document may use to advice the payment to customers for partial or full payment as per invoice. It can be in form of letter or invoice type, where may be similar details such as billing details, payment mode, and schedule payment. Practically, remittance customer may send to supplier against particular invoice or multiple invoices for making partial or full payment. Even more, it can be also use as acknowledgment to suppliers about payment had made against their invoices.
The remittance template may include information such as sender name and address, receipting name and address, details of agent if any, advice for the payment in amount, payment for what? date of advice, payment advice date, and remarks if any.
Example of Remittance template
The business having a two different invoices:
- Supplier Name: BStemplates.com
- Invoice No# 021520 / Dtd. 02nd Apr, 2019 – for Product A – $ 12500.00 Payable.
- Invoice No# 022520 /Dtd. 03rd Apr, 2019- for Product A – $ 12500.00 Payable
- Total Payable = $ 25000.00
Now, business expecting to payment advice for the amount $ 14000.00 from Net Payable $ 25000.00.
See below Sample Remittance advice template:
Sample of Remittance advice template
|Company Name & Address Here,|
ABC Street, NY 00000
* Phone: 555-555-5555 * Fax: 555-555-5555
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org * Website: www.websiteaddress.com
|Remittance #:___________________||Date: ____________________________|
Outstanding Payable Invoices
|Invoice No# 021520||Second Invoice No# 022520|
|Invoice Dtd. 02nd Apr, 20199 || Amount : $ 12500.00||Invoice Dtd. 03rd Apr, 2019 || Amount : $ 12500.00|
Description of payment
Amount Paid: $ 14000.00
Amount in Cash: Dollar Fourteen Thousand Only
Payment Made By:
[ ] Cash_________________
|Terms & Conditions|
|Total Amount Remains.. $ 11000.00||Amount Paid $ 14000.00|
|Amount Received By: _____________________________________________________________|
|Authorized Sign. _______________________________ Date: ________________________|
Remittance advice template xls
Using this template, you can manage your payment details along with all the due payment, as well paid amount against the outstanding invoices. The remittance advice is actually payment advice which is given to supplier once any payment made. Typically, this template may include company name, supplier company name, date of remittance, payment no, payment amount, supplier invoice number, purchase number, date of invoice, and amount, even you can also include account number, mode of payment as well any terms and condition.
What to include in a remittance advice template?
Typically, the remittance template may include following information, which are general:
- Your company details. First of all, you have to describe your company name, address and logo of the business. Even you can also include the phone number, fax, email address as well website address.
- Supplier Details. This is one of the important for the entire remittance template, because this remittance is made the supplier, hence all the details should be mentioned in the format.
- Remittance general details. This is actually necessary details where you have to describe remittance no, and date. Even you can also describe payment number if you are maintaining.
- Details of payment. In this section, you have to describe brief details about the payment. Mean why you are paying for?
- Key information. In this section, you can describe major details – which is reason for this remittance being made. The section may describe supplier invoice number, purchase number, date of invoice, amount, and Receiver name.
- Approvals of amount. At the bottom of this format, you have to describe the remarks, and signature of the approval authority.
- Pending amount. At the last you can describe the remain due payment against supplier’s invoice after the deduction of this payment.
This is actually simple method are commonly used in the various industries. Even this is best practice to maintain the records of payment when you are partial payment are making against your supplier’s invoices.
Free Remittance template- Free Advice Example
The remittance template may help in the maintain records, as well make the conform documentation when you are paying to suppliers. In the day to day business practice, typically its raise when customers are paying invoice’s payment through cheque. This remittance advice may be attach with cheque to acknowledge the payment had been made.